I was tagged by lauren from Belle du Brighton to list 10 little things that make me happy. I think this is a great tag because we all need reminding of the little things sometimes. So I’m going to copy Lauren and take them from the top of my head and in no particular order
- When my make up is organised. Actually anything that is organised makes me happy.
- When you go to bed and remember you changed the sheets earlier that day.
- When you transfer a child from the car to bed and they stay asleep.
- When you cook a boiled egg and its exactly how you like it when you crack it open.
- When one of the kids say they love me, totally unprompted.
- When you’re looking in the cupboard and find a chocolate bar etc that you totally forgot about.
- The smell of freshly cut grass.
- Its very rare but when both little ones go sleep easily and you have no work to do so can totally relax.
- A freshly filled fridge.
- Taking my bra off in the evening.
I enjoyed this, it’s good to remember these little things every now and again.
I now tag anyone else that would like to join in. Please do let me know if you join in because I’d love to read them.