I got the idea for this post from Donna over at Redheadbabyled (don’t think she’s posted her’s yet)
I know traditionally a bucket list is for before you kick the bucket but I’m doing one just for 2014. Its just a few things I hope to do/achieve by the end of the year. I think it’s more better than new years resolutions because I never stick to those 🙂
So here goes:
1) I would like to go to the WB Studio tour again. I know I only went this year but I was so excited that all my photos are blurry and I didn’t fully take everything in.
2) I would like to go to London for the day. I have been saying for years that I want to but still haven’t.
3) To organise my house better. Throw away everything we are not using and haven’t used for a long time and sort every cupboard so everything has it’s own proper place (I am in no way deluded to think this will last in my house but still I would like to do it)
4) Have monthly family time. We said we would like to do this before but never stuck to it, but I want to stick to it for the whole year. I’t’s when we, as a family do something together once a month. It can be bowling, movie night, meal out, a day out etc.
5) Have a few date nights with the OH. We’ve not had a proper date since before harry was born and he is now 16 months.
I think these are quite realistic so I hope I can achieve them.
As I complete them I will try and keep you posted by blogging them 🙂