I love instagram, it is by far my favourite social media. I post a photo daily on my grid and I also enjoy sharing my day on instagram stories. Having said that there are a few things that bug me on there. Everyone I follow are people I enjoy to watch but occasionally even the people I like do the odd annoying thing. So I’m going to share these annoyances with you.
- Eating in your instagram stories. By all means show what you’re eating but no one wants to see you physically eating it.
- Wanting the small boxes on your grid to be one big picture. Firstly not many people will look at your grid but they will see the million photos you put on to get the look you want.
- Putting polls or question boxes where we can’t use them like right at the bottom where the reply box is.
- Talking with filters on your face like the dog. I just don’t get it. If I look that awful I just won’t go on Instagram. I will be honest I skip these now because they irritate me with the squeaky voice.
- Apologising for how you look or the mess in your house. You do not have to apologise for anything to anyone. It’s your page!
They are the main ones that annoy me. Do any of these bug you? Or do you have any to add?