So as it’s January and I have a few more people following me I thought I’d share a few facts about me that you may not know. Also I love a list!
- I won a karaoke competition when I was 13.
- I’m not a massive seafood fan but I could eat cockles or prawns all day.
- I love anything to do with crime, especially a documentary.
- I am a big Harry Potter fan and have lots of memorabilia, so much so I have a collection on my landing.
- I have only ever been abroad once and that was when I was 13. We went to Crete.
- When I was 10 I went over the handlebars on my bike and landed on my chin. I had to have stitches and I still have the scar now at 36.
Joining in with the lovely Lauren for #Saturday6