Tantrums and Glitter have come up with the idea April blog a day. I’ve always wanted to do something like this so when I saw it on Thursday, I decided to give it a go. I will try my best to stick to it everyday but with two teens, a preschooler and newborn, I won’t punish myself if I can’t do it everyday. The first one is 10 facts about me…
- I’ve never been a fan of chocolate but when I had Jack it all changed and I have had some galaxy chocolate everyday since he was born.
- When I was younger I won a karaoke competition singing All that she wants by Ace of Base
- I am qualified in ear piercing
- I’ve only ever been abroad once and that was when I was 14. We went to Crete.
- I used to smoke but I gave up the day I found out my son had asthma.
- Arron crascall (if you have teens you will prob know him) is my cousin. His dad is my mums brother.
- I’ve only ever been to one concert (I want to do a lot more) a take that one a few years ago.
- People tell me I have amazing hair because when the light shines on it or sunlight it has lots of different shades in it.
- I love Harry Potter! I am a mega fan.
- I was told by the hospital that I should consider not having anymore children because I don’t carry them well but I’ve had 3 more since.
If you would like to join in the list is here