We were recently sent the lovely Cuddledeer from Cuddledry and we just love it! It is the perfect towel for this time of year and honestly, I’ll definitely be using it throughout the year too, it is super soft and incredibly cute!
Here are some facts from the website
- made with natural bamboo fibre and pure cotton – silky soft, 60% more absorbent than pure cotton, with a natural antibacterial quality
- stays soft after every wash
- let their imagination go wild with ‘dress-up’ design to make bathtime fun
- generous size to keep your little one wrapped up cosy and snug
- cosy hood – superabsorbent bamboo to dry hair and keep warmth in
- from walking age to 3 years
- encourages imaginative play and lots of smiles!
That says it all, I second everything!
I can confirm it really is soft. Even both teens said it felt lovely. And it dried harry really quickly and I didn’t even need to rub him. I just put it on and he dried as he sat still. And it didn’t leave any patches wet that would make his skin dry. And Harry loved being a deer, he shouted the two teens “Look at me being a reindeer” so cute.
The cuddledeer is £26.99 and can be purchased from their website. I would definitely recommend them. I’m now looking into buying one of their other cute towels 🙂
We made a lovely Christmassy film too
*We were sent this cuddledeer for the purposes of review but all words are my honest opinion.