Since starting weight watchers I have tried to still stick with eating with the family but sometimes they just really want a meal that is not weight watchers friendly so I looked for something I could make very quickly and tasted great so it wasn’t such a hassle. I discovered chicken stir fry. I love it and could eat it everyday. I haven’t followed any recipes, I just made it up. I don’t claim to be an amazing chef so it may not be to your taste.
- Either spray some healthy oil or add a little olive oil (I prefer this) to a wok
- Crush/chop some garlic in
- Add diced chicken (or any meat) I usually have no meat in because it still tastes nice and is quicker.
- Cook until all meat is cooked
- Add a bag of stir fry veg (I prefer the Tesco mushroom one)
- Just before ready to serve add half a pack of Tesco fresh egg noodles
- Add a few tablespoons of Light Soy Sauce (it varies every time)
Olive Oil – 2 points
Garlic – 0 points
Chicken – 0 points
Veg – 0 points
Noodles – 6 points
Soy Sauce – 1-2 points
= 9 points or 3 points with no noodles