Oh autumn, how I love thee. Don’t get me wrong there are parts of the summer I enjoy but nothing will ever beat autumn for me.
I just love so much about it.
- The candles. The autumnal scents are my favourite, especially vanilla.
- Snuggling on the sofa with blankets, popcorn, hot chocolate and it feeling so cosy.
- The clothes. I love a dress and tights combo. Also the jumpers, jeans, leggings, boots, scarfs and coats.
- The events. Apart from Christmas, Halloween and bonfire night are my favourite.
- The autumn half term. One week with the children of having so much fun puddle jumping, collecting conkers, leaves etc.
- The food. Warming hearty meals are my favourites. Like stews, pies and soups. And who doesn’t love toffee apples and Halloween sweets.
- The darker evenings. The kids actually see it’s bedtime so less dramas and you don’t have people being loud in the gardens and on the street.
- The colours. Everything looks beautiful at this time of year.
Are you a lover of autumn? Anything you would add?