Life with tween boys can be challenging. It’s definitely not for the faint hearted that is for sure! Here is a list of why and some tips on helping you through it 🙂
- Their bedroom’s smell of linx, yet somehow they always manage to smell of B.O
- They are deaf! Seriously they don’t hear anything. I find the best way to get their attention is to dangle food in their faces. Very similar to the horse and the carrot.
- They struggle to live in houses. Their natural habitats are more dumps, tips, building sites. You will often find them
- Ever read the tiger who came to tea? Yes? Well the tween is the tiger! They eat all of your food and drink all of your drink, then disappear and never return (until you stocked up again)
- They need to be approached with caution. They are very lady back creatures (lazy) but they can also snap at the slightest of noises.
- They are magic! If you watch closely you can see them growing into young men, but a snap of your fingers and poof! They are 3 year old’s again.
- They can speak parceltongue. Yes really! They have an amazing way with words. If you are unfamiliar with the language parceltongue, it’s very similar to…. bullshit!
- They have special skin. It’s unlike anyone else’s. They can wear the same dirty clothes for days (weeks) and they never need to wash.
As you can see tween boys are amazing
animals people but they are not the easiest to live with. If you have just given birth or have a toddler boy, enjoy while you can and don’t forget to pray every night (every little helps) because this is what will happen…..