Seriously this is not an exaggeration, I am literally being driven insane!
My tween son has got to the point where I am totally fed up with him and sometimes feel like I could easily give him to someone else! Obviously I wouldn’t as strangely I miss him when he’s not here (see? Insane!)
As you may well know now, I’m a huge fan of lists, so here is my list of things he does (please mum’s of tween boys tell me it’s not just mine)
- I made him a packed lunch. He ate it all but the banana and crisps. He threw both in the bin (unopened) to get a new packet of crisps and banana the next day!
- Tell him to brush his teeth and he just wet’s the toothbrush (sometimes doesn’t even do that) and say’s he’s done them. Iv’e had to start watching him.
- I’m not exactly sure how long he’s been wearing his current pair of pants and socks. Days? Weeks? Who knows!
- *TMI CLAXON* whenever he has been in the loo, he leaves poo slides down the pan or pee on the seat. Barf!
- He will happily sleep in his clothes and wear them the next day.
- He has got a real bad attitude on him lately. It’s especially strong if it’s something he’s done wrong but insists he hasn’t.
- When he has said attitude it’s all slamming doors and screaming.
- His bedroom! If I told you how bad it is (everyday) You would think I’m exaggerating (no idea why after what I’ve told you already) But I’m not, it’s awful! It’s more annoying because he shares with the Toddler. When I have to go into him in the night, I have to stumble over allsorts to get to him.
- Ask him to put something in the bin and 9/10 it won’t end up in the bin, just near the bin, on the floor (and that’s on a good day)
There is plenty more but I don’t want to spoil you all too much 🙂