If I’m honest I was a little unsure of these when I first received them but I love boys tights so I gave them the benefit of the doubt. And they have not disappointed. I thought they would constantly fall off but Harry wore them all day and I didn’t have to adjust them once.
I thought the quality would be a bit rubbish because of the price being so good but they feel really soft and they have kept Harry warm.
The colors are really bright and vibrant. We stayed in on the day I reviewed them but I bet people will comment on them when we go out in them.
The reasons I think they are so good are…..
- They are great for crawling babies. They are stylish but will protect little knees
- They would be great while potty training while at home
- In winter they can be put under trousers for extra warmth
- In summer when they are wearing shorts/dress/skirt they can be popped on in the evening when it gets a little colder
- They are great when you want to change their nappy.
- No buttons or poppers to deal with they just easily slip on and off
I know we only wore them once but I gave them a wash because I wanted to see how they would hold up and the result was very good. After washing and drying they still looked exactly as they did when I first received them, no sagging or discoloring.
NappyKind Boutique have a great website that’s easy to use and they have a lovely range of legwarmers as well as many other items. My next pair of legwarmers are going to be These because I think they are the cutest!
If you would like to look at their selection or buy any you can Here
P.S In all these photos Harry is having a tantrum because he didn’t want me to take his picture 🙂
I was sent these legwarmers for the purposes of this review but all words and opinions are my own.