We love watching Christmas films all through December and even some in November. We have our favourites obviously but we also like finding new ones and a good place for that is Netflix. We have already watched lots of films so thought I’d share some with you because it’s not always easy to find them on there.
1) Klaus. This is a new one for this year and it is lovely. Such a sweet idea and made me shed a few tears.
2) The Christmas Chronicles. This was new last year or maybe the year before and we love it! It’s so funny and also has a touching storyline.
3) Get Santa. I watched this a few years ago but it was new to Tom and the kids a couple of weeks ago and they loved it. Really funny and silly.
4) Nativity. We have watched this film so many times but both Harry (7) and Jack (3) love it! They also like number 2 but this one is their favourite.
5) Arthur Christmas. This is a firm favourite and a must watch every year. It just has everything and still makes me cry when they all watch Gwen open the present.
6) How The Grinch Stole Christmas. This is the kids (teens and little ones) number 1 favourite Christmas film and gets watched ALOT. It is a good one though.
7) Elliot the Littlest Reindeer. This one Jack couldn’t get into but Harry and myself liked it. It’s not going to ever become a favourite it was a good watch.
8) Bob’s Broken Sleigh. Again Jack didn’t sit through the whole film but he did watch at least half, but Harry and myself liked it. I think we will be one we watch every year.
What would you add to the list? Spotted any new ones?