I love cooking and I love new products to cook with so when I was contacted by Ozeri to try out one of their frying pans, I was very excited.
I was sent the Ozeri 30cm Earth Frying Pan firstly I will tell you what Ozeri say about the frying pan and then I can give you my opinion 🙂
- Utilizes GREBLON ceramic – an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free (no heavy metals or chemicals).
- Innovative textured pan surface delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge pure aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
I will start with the negatives. It’s not big enough for a family of 5. Seriously this is the only fault I could find. It’s OK if I am using it in the day, just for myself or the toddler but at dinner times I can only cook one egg or a couple of sausages at a time. Having said that, I have already used it more times than I thought I would.
Firstly I love the colour. We have a retro 50’s style pink and green kitchen so this colour really blends in.
Its a great size to tidy away neatly in cupboards or draws which is great if you have a small kitchen.
It also does everything it says. It’s none stick, nothing has burnt yet. The handle doesn’t get hot (which my current saucepans do and it is awful) and it is easy to wash. I don’t have a dishwasher so things that are easy to clean are a big bonus for me.
It really is great quality and can be purchased via Amazon for £29.99 which is a great price for this type of item as it is durable and built to last.
*Disclosure- I was sent this frying pan for the purposes of this review but all words and opinions are my own.