- Comprehensive activity tracker records daily steps, stairs climbed, distance, calories burned and exercise time.
- Tri-Axis technology (X, Y, Z plane detection) provides superior accuracy in any position and unlike conventional trackers, won’t miss steps.
- New Steps2Target feature tracks and calculates your steps toward your daily target and graphical displays your progress.
- Counts up to 1 million steps. Also features a Clock, Calendar & Sports Timer and Auto Sleep technology.
- Used by professional athletes, the 4x3sport boasts a slim design that fits in any pocket. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
As the new year has begun and I have gained a little more than I wanted over Christmas, I need a boost to help me not only lose a few pounds (stone) but to feel healthier too and I think this pedometer will be perfect for that. It is small so I can stick it in my pocket (along with all the children’s rubbish) and it does so much more than count steps.
I think my favourite part is that it tracks the calories burned, I think this is what will give me the boost to keep going. I find I do lose weight slowly when I do the school run on a regular basis but I’m hoping having this following me will encourage me to maybe walk the longer way a few times a week.
I set it up so it’s all ready and it was super easy, only taking a few minutes. The only downside is the instruction manual is really small with super small writing. Having said that, I didn’t need the instructions to set it up.
The pedometer comes in 3 colours. Grey, yellow and red and can be bought on Amazon for £19.99
*I was sent this item for the purposes of review but all opinions are honest and my own.