Weight – 4lb loss
Feeling – I knew I would have some loss because I’m no longer poorly and I’ve been better with my eating habits but I am surprised with a 4lb loss. Very happy though and I hope I continue it. I want to feel as good as I did last summer.
I love instagram, it is by far my favourite social media. I post a photo daily on my grid and I also enjoy sharing my day on instagram stories. Having said that there are a few things that bug me on there. Everyone I follow are people I enjoy to watch but occasionally even the people I like do the odd annoying thing. So I’m going to share these annoyances with you.
- Eating in your instagram stories. By all means show what you’re eating but no one wants to see you physically eating it.
- Wanting the small boxes on your grid to be one big picture. Firstly not many people will look at your grid but they will see the million photos you put on to get the look you want.
- Putting polls or question boxes where we can’t use them like right at the bottom where the reply box is.
- Talking with filters on your face like the dog. I just don’t get it. If I look that awful I just won’t go on Instagram. I will be honest I skip these now because they irritate me with the squeaky voice.
- Apologising for how you look or the mess in your house. You do not have to apologise for anything to anyone. It’s your page!
They are the main ones that annoy me. Do any of these bug you? Or do you have any to add?
We were recently sent this window bird feeder and it came during half term so was perfect timing. The kids love being outside, it’s their favourite place to be so they love anything to do with nature and I knew this would be a hit.
They couldn’t wait to get it out of the box (honestly I was pretty excited too)
We opened the box and inside it had all the pieces to make it and a booklet.
It was so easy to make that Harry (6) could have done it on his own but all of us wanted to be involved so we did a bit each. It took literally 2 minutes.
You have two options to hang it up. You have an attachment to hang it on a fence or suckers to put it on a window. We chose this option so we could watch the birds from inside and up close. It works because it has a large portal with two-way mirror which allows you to observe birds without disturbing them. Genius!
We didn’t have any seeds on us (we plan to get some) so for now we put some chopped fruit in. Then we headed inside to watch. Sadly we haven’t seen any yet but we think it’s a bit early yet so hopefully in the next month it will get lots of visitors (I can’t wait)
The booklet inside is instructions plus a guide of garden birds which we are really keen to use.
It’s such a great item and I highly recommend if your child has a love for the outdoors and nature.
*We were sent this item for the purposes but all words and opinions are honest and my own.
Watching their brother have a driving lesson.
Weight – 2lb gain
Feeling – I knew I would have a gain this week. I’ve had struggles with my back so have been eating what’s easiest to do. *TMI Also I came on yesterday and it’s very heavy and I haven’t pooped for a few days thanks to my painkillers so all of these were bound to have an impact.
Weight – 1lb gain
Feeling – I’m actually not surprised because I’ve eaten pretty bad this week. My back has been really bad and I’ve been on strong painkillers which have knocked me for 6 so we’ve just eaten whatever is easiest.