Since starting weight watchers I have tried to still stick with eating with the family but sometimes they just really want a meal that is not weight watchers friendly so I looked for something I could make very quickly and tasted great so it wasn’t such a hassle. I discovered chicken stir fry. I love it and could eat it everyday. I haven’t followed any recipes, I just made it up. I don’t claim to be an amazing chef so it may not be to your taste.
- Either spray some healthy oil or add a little olive oil (I prefer this) to a wok
- Crush/chop some garlic in
- Add diced chicken (or any meat) I usually have no meat in because it still tastes nice and is quicker.
- Cook until all meat is cooked
- Add a bag of stir fry veg (I prefer the Tesco mushroom one)
- Just before ready to serve add half a pack of Tesco fresh egg noodles
- Add a few tablespoons of Light Soy Sauce (it varies every time)
Olive Oil – 2 points
Garlic – 0 points
Chicken – 0 points
Veg – 0 points
Noodles – 6 points
Soy Sauce – 1-2 points
= 9 points or 3 points with no noodles
Weight – 2lb Gain
Points – minus lots
Feeling – I’ve eaten really bad this week so not surprised with the gain. I’m really annoyed with myself for being so bad. Fresh start this week and I’m going to really try hard.
Slime! It’s everywhere lately. Harry, like many kids his age loves it! But he does get a bit bored with the little pots after a while. So when I saw that you can now make your own slime, I knew he would want to. We read up on it and honestly it’s not the easiest and you need so many items that are quite expensive. But then we discovered So Slime DIY. It’s so cool and super easy!
How it works;
Pour – Pour the mixture into the mixer. You can add glitter or sprinkles.
Mix – Turn the handle on the mixer and give it a good stir
Surprise – Add a few little surprises that are included like a spider or an eyeball.
And that’s it! Simple yet effective. All you need is water. Everything is included in the box which is a massive tick from parents.
I think this will be a big hit this Christmas (yes I said it)
*I was sent this item for the purposes of review but all words and opinions are my own.
Oh autumn, how I love thee. Don’t get me wrong there are parts of the summer I enjoy but nothing will ever beat autumn for me.
I just love so much about it.
- The candles. The autumnal scents are my favourite, especially vanilla.
- Snuggling on the sofa with blankets, popcorn, hot chocolate and it feeling so cosy.
- The clothes. I love a dress and tights combo. Also the jumpers, jeans, leggings, boots, scarfs and coats.
- The events. Apart from Christmas, Halloween and bonfire night are my favourite.
- The autumn half term. One week with the children of having so much fun puddle jumping, collecting conkers, leaves etc.
- The food. Warming hearty meals are my favourites. Like stews, pies and soups. And who doesn’t love toffee apples and Halloween sweets.
- The darker evenings. The kids actually see it’s bedtime so less dramas and you don’t have people being loud in the gardens and on the street.
- The colours. Everything looks beautiful at this time of year.
Are you a lover of autumn? Anything you would add?
Weight – 1lb loss
Points – 0 points left
Feeling – I’ve been a bit hit and miss this week. Some days on it, some days slightly off. But the day before weigh in I was really ill with a dodgy tummy and being sick so I think that helped with the loss. Back on it next week.
Are you ready for one of the coolest dough set ever? When this arrived myself and Tom got excited, let alone the kids!
We love dough in this house, especially Harry and we’ve had lots of different sets before but nothing like this!
How it works;
Literally that is it! Simple yet so effective! Definitely a must have item this Christmas (yes I went there) one thing I love is, it says it’s compatible with other dough components so if you already have some you could make more.
Another thing I love is that it comes with everything in the box (even batteries) which is a big bonus. It’s so disappointing when they open a gift and it needs extra things. I definitely recommend this!
*I was sent this item for the purposes of review but all opinions are honest and my own.