I don’t iron. I used to but gave up years ago. It’s just something I don’t have the interest or time for. But unfortunutely I have no choice and some items will need an iron. I hate having to set everything up for one or two items so when I was asked if I would like to review the Pursteam travel steamer, I was keen to give it a try.
PurSteam is small, light and easy to operate. It doesn’t require any preparation, special space and it is ready within seconds. Basically all you have to do it to fill it with water, plug it in and press the “on” button. It is as easy as boiling a kettle, super easy.
As to performance, I thought it was really good. It works perfectly on gentle fabrics and light to medium creases; it struggles a little with heavier creases but taking into consideration that this is not a full blown iron but a steamer, I think that’s to be expected . I think it would be perfect for a business trip away or a family holiday, because seriously who wants to iron on holiday?
It says you can steam
- organic fabrics
- nylon blend
- polyester blend
- sequins, beads and embroidery
And it offers
- Powerful 850 W heating element
- Removes wrinkles easily- No ironing necessary
- Easy to use- Lightweight
- Uses plain tap water- No additives necessary
- Produce steam witin 1 minute
- 9-foot power cord
- Unique shape prevents tipping and spillage
- Perfect for home or travel
- Convenient storage- Travel bag included
It really is a great item and I would highly recommend it to anyone. If you do iron all your clothes, it will not replace that but is definitely handy if you only have the odd couple of items to do. especially if you’re in a rush.
You can get yourself one from Amazon for £19.97
* I was sent this travel steamer for the purposes of this review but all words and opinions are my own. This blog contains affiliate links.