The Lovely Becky over at 3 Princess 1 Dude kindly nominated me for a Sisterhood of the World blog award, Thank you Becky 🙂
The rules are..
1) Thank the Blogger who nominated you
2) Put the Logo on your Blog
3) Answer the 10 questions put to you by the Blogger
4) Nominate 10 Bloggers
5) Give the 10 Bloggers, 10 new questions
Here are the questions Becky gave me…..
1. Ebay/Second hand or Brand new only?
Ooh tough one because I use all three. I suppose I prefer brand new but I like the prices of the other two 🙂
2. We all have that 1 hideous thing we remember our Mum and Dad making us wear! What was it?
The same stuff as my sister! We were two years apart and totally different personalities but we regularly had matching outfits, I hated it!
3. What’s the most expensive thing you have bought FOR YOURSELF since having babies?
My Iphone 🙂
4. And what’s the most expensive thing you have bought for your kids?
I don’t know. We are getting the older two a decent phone each for Christmas this year, that will probably be the most expensive.
5. Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter! There is no question in my mind, I hate Facebook.
6. Who is your Mummy Blogger inspiration?
Hmm I don’t know. I know so many and couldn’t possibly choose one (sorry)
7. Where did you get the idea for your last blog post?
My last blog post was another award nomination one, so I got my idea from the person who nominated me 🙂
8. Top money saving tip?
Make items for your kids lunch boxes. You get lots more, save load’s of money and you know exactly what they are eating!
9. Holidays or staycations?
Definitely holidays, we love going on holiday.
10. Who is your number 1 fave female celeb?
Hmmm…. Pink! I think she’s pretty awesome.
and your questions are……
- What’s your favourite season?
- Dream holiday destination?
- Sweet or savoury?
- What is your favourite body part?
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
- Favourite Disney film?
- What’s your worst pet peeve?
- Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?
- What’s your favourite colour?
When you have written your’s up (if you want to) tag me in it so I can have a read 🙂