If you have a teenage girl living in your house…….
- You will never have a towel in your bathroom. She will always take it to wash her hair or body and will never replace it (of course that would be way too much trouble)
- You will have to watch them kissing their boyfriend outside your house after school (a sight no parent wishes to see)
- You will have no nice make up, perfume, hair accessories, jewelry to yourself
- You will hardly ever see them because they are either in their room or behind a gadget
- You will never have any food or drink in the house because they are ALWAYS hungry
- Your kitchen will be a tip (actually your whole house) because they are little tornadoes that go about their business while leaving destruction
- They will make you worry. You will worry from dusk till dawn
- You will never have any money. Because they don’t want anything, no they NEED everything
- Your upstairs will always smell. Either perfume, nail varnish, polish remover or dirty washing (yes lovely mixture)
- The washing basket will NEVER and I mean NEVER be empty. They will always find something to put in there. Sometimes its dirty, sometimes its all the clean stuff you washed the day before!
So be warned! If you have a tantruming (don’t care if that’s not a word) toddler, please treasure it because far worse is yet to come 🙂