I love social media! I love that I can connect to people I’ve never met and people far away. But having said that there are those things that niggle at me sometimes
1) Bad nail varnish photos! The ones where they say “I love my new polish” but it looks so messy, like a child has done it. Do they go out with it looking like that?
2) Moaners! Now we all like a moan now and again, there is nothing wrong with that, I’m talking about the ones that only moan, nothing else.
3) Poorly children. The parents that complain of their children being ill constantly! “I think x may have this now” I’ve had times where the illness seemed to never leave the house. But these people just come across as worriers.
4) Foodporn! I can’t stand the phrase. I watched a YouTube video once (search it) it just made me see it in a totally different way!
5) Actually I don’t like any of the porn phrases, they are cringe worthy. It’s like everyone has forgotten what the word porn means!
6) Shortening text! I can’t stand this one! Can they not see what morons they look? Especially when it’s every word! And sometimes it’s shortened by 1 letter, I mean 1 letter, why? Like wiv instead of with? What’s the bloody point?
7) Heavy breathers on video. It can be an innocent video of their child/ren but they sound like they have just run a marathon! Don’t go so close when you video or better still, hold your bloody breath!
8) People that believe fake news and tweet/post it straight away! “oh my god R.I.P ……” etc You just look like a knob!
9) Fishing for compliments! Those people that constantly go on about failing as a parent, feel really fat etc etc. Not on odd occasions, we’ve all been there, I mean ALL THE TIME! It’s just annoying!
10) Hashtags! The ones that basically just hashtag the whole frigging tweet! No-one wants to read a load of hashtags that don’t make sense, only weirdo’s and spammers!
11) Soaps! People that constantly update us on the latest soaps. You are aware there not real aren’t you? I don’t watch the soaps and I don’t want to see your crap commentary on it either!
What would you add to this list?