So I was tagged by Aly from Bug, Bird & Bee in The Liebster Award. I love this tag because it is given to bloggers by other bloggers and its a great way to find new blogs to read. I usually click on everyone that’s been tagged with me and when I read theirs, I also see who they tagged.
Before I begin, let me just say that these questions are hard so I was a bit pants at giving an answer 🙂
- What is your favourite movie? Ooh that’s a hard one. I like lots of movies. If I really had to choose one I’d probably say dirty dancing.
- What is your least favourite food? Again there is quite a few things. Hmm I’m gonna say beans.
- If you had to choose only one social media to use for the rest of your life which one would you pick? Oh god. I cant choose but it would be between Snapchat or twitter
- Why did you start a blog? I saw lots of people documenting their children’s development and milestones and I had just had Harry so thought I’d like to do that too And is that still why you still blog? Yes, I do still blog primarily about my children but I’ve added other content over the years too.
- Are you a happy person? I think so. I obviously have my days/weeks/months but in general, yes.
- Can you sing? Well I’ve been told I can sing and I won some competitions singing when I was a kid but I don’t think I can.
- Which country that you have never visited would you most like to? Definitely America. There is so much I would love to do there.
- What do you do to relax? Listen to music, play games on my Ipad or colouring.
- Do you always take off your makeup at the end of the day? Yes because my eyes get itchy and sore if i have make up on too long.
- When was the last time you painted your nails, and what colour were they? About two weeks ago now and it was a light grey colour.
- Which book(s) are reading at the moment and are they paper or digital? If only! I love reading but I just don’t have the time lately.
11 random things about me
- I collect bookmarks
- I have 1 tattoo
- I don’t like tea, coffee or milk
- I had my first child when I was 18
- I love organising
- I have 1 sister and 2 brothers
- I’ve only been abroad once
- I used to smoke but stopped one day and never did it again
- I am addicted to buying candles
- I’ve only recently found a love for make up
- I prefer savoury over sweet
So there you have it! I now tag
Sarah from The Herniman House
Jo from Ojo’s World
Kim from Northumberland Mam