Nicola over at Nicola life through my eyes Wrote a post for another mum’s to join in with. So here goes….
1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
2. Would you have it any other way?
No, I love being at home with the kids when they are young
3. Do you co-sleep?
I don’t but if Harry is poorly or just wants to sleep with me then I will
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
I think I would have to say a nursing pillow. We used ours loads.
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
This is it for me now. I’m happy with 3 and I was too poorly with Harry to consider having anymore.
6. Date nights? How many do you have per month?
Well I don’t know how many a month but we have had one this year and hope to have another one soon and keep it up. Maybe one every couple of months.
7. Your child’s favorite show?
Wooly and Tig. He watches them over ad over and he takes is Wooly teddy to bed
8. Name one thing you brought before you had the baby and never ended up using?
I don’t think there is anything, I only bought the essentials
9. Your child’s favorite food?
He likes everything but he would ear watermelon all day long
10. How many cars does your family have?
One. A Vauxhall Zafira
11. Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?
Too much, too much, too much, too much
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
Disneyland or Universal studios
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
I don’t think I could enjoy a holiday without the kids but I wouldn’t mind a weekend away in a luxury hotel
14. How has your life changed since having kids?
I had my first child when I was 18 and am now 31 so I can hardly remember not being a mum
15. Finish the sentence “It makes heart melt when…”
When Harry kisses and cuddles you without prompting
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
Teen is new look, Tween and Toddler are mostly Next and Tesco but Harry does have a few items from small company’s like Slugs & Snails and KynaBoutique
17. Favorite make-up and skincare products?
I love No7 Protect and Perfect range
18. Huggies or Pampers?
19. Have you always wanted kids?
20. Best part of being a mum?
Watching my Children grow. It’s the most amazing thing.
I tag anyone that would like to join in 🙂