I was tagged by Amy at Mummy and the Boy to join in with this meme so here goes……
1) What are you wearing? – My Dirty Dancing Pyjama’s (it is night time)
2) Ever been in love? – Yes, A few times and I still am.
3) Ever had a terrible breakup? – Yes! When the kids biological father left me. I’m happy it happened now but at the time, it was the worst thing ever!
4) How tall are you? – Don’t know exactly but about 5ft 3
5) How much do you weigh? – No idea! I haven’t weighed myself since before having harry, but I think I’m a shocking 12 stone!
6) Any tattoos? – I have 2. A heart on my shoulder and then I had a name above it (big mistake)
7) Any piercings? – yes Iv’e had my ears done twice.
8) OTP? – What?
9) Favourite Show? – Tough one! Probably have to be Glee (I am proud to be a gleek)
10) Favourite bands? – Queen!
11) Something you miss? – Our garden on our old house. The house and garden were really big and we loved it. But the landlords used to just turn up and the neighbours were their best friends.
12) Favourite song? – I love music so I have lots but my most recent favorite is Let it go from Frozen 🙂
13) How old are you? – 31
14) Zodiac sign? – Sagittarius
15) Quality you look for in a partner? – Honesty, trust, humour
16) Favourite Quote? – The more that you read, the more things that you will know. The more you learn, the more places your’ll go.
17) Favourite actor? – Another tough one! I suppose I would have to say Tom Hanks because I think he’s been great in every film he’s played in.
18) Favourite colour? – I don’t think I have a favorite.
19) Loud music or soft? – Depends on the situation! (copying Amy)
20) Where do you go when you’re sad? – Into my OH’s arms, he always makes me feel better 🙂
21) How long does it take you to shower? – Not very long. I just wash and get out 🙂
22) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? – It varies. OH works nights so I usually have to get ready as quick as possible. If he’s off I get a bit longer.
23) Ever been in a physical fight? – A few as a child but none as an adult (that I can remember)
24) Turn on? – Making me laugh
25) Turn off? – Liars
26) The reason I joined Youtube? – To put a funny video of myself, children and some of my family on.
27) Fears? – I have the usual spiders etc and a few irrational fears 🙂
28) Last thing that made you cry? – Earlier today when I watched OBEM. Since having Harry cry at loads of stuff!
29) Last time you said you loved someone? – At 7pm when I put Harry to bed. I will later say it when the older kids go to bed and when OH goes to work.
30) Meaning behind your blog name? – I have a teen, a tween and a toddler 🙂
31) Last book you read? – House of Secrets by Chris Columbus and Ned Vizzini, it was for a review.
32) The book you’re currently reading? – House of Secrets, Battle of the Beasts
33) Last show you watched? – OBEM (one born every minute)
34) Last person you talked to? – Currently talking to teen and tween.
35) The relationship between you and the person you last texted? – My OH
36) Favourite food? – This is another tough one! I just love food 🙂
37) Place you want to visit? – America! Universal studios in particular
38) Last place you were? – Iv’e been at home all day and for most of the week because of flu.
39) Do you have a crush? –
40) Last time you kissed someone? – Kissed the OH not that long ago. We kiss loads the day, much to the kids annoyance 🙂
41) Last time you were insulted? – A couple of weeks ago when my mum called me lazy for being a SAHM.
42) Favourite flavour of sweet? – I love sweets! Really difficult to choose a favorite.
43) What instruments do you play? – I can play a little bit of piano and the kids say I can sing.
44) Favourite piece of jewellery? – My engagement ring.
45) Last sport you played? – I don’t do sports.
46) Last song you sang? – Wind the bobbin up 🙂
47) Favourite chat up line? – Don’t like chat up lines.
48) Have you ever used it? – As above.
49) Last time you hung out with anyone? – I hang out with my kids all the time 🙂
50) Who should answer these questions next? – Jocelyn from The Reading Residence and Sarah at Mumofthree World 🙂