Having had 4 children myself I’ve obviously had a good shop around when I’ve been expecting and I’ve bought things that I didn’t really need and I’ve bought things that were lifesavers. If I was to have another one (definitely not happening) I know exactly where I would be shopping. Here are my top 5 places to go..
- Apples & Pips. This website is amazing. So many different items and brands and all in one place.
- Kiddicare. If you want to save some money on all the essentials, this is the place to shop. So many bargains to be had.
- Babies R Us. I got so many of my items from here. They not only have some lovely products but if you go at the right time, yo can pick up some bargains.
- Next. they have so many beautiful clothes. Yes they’re a little more expensive than some other places but they wash and last really well and when you baby has outgrown them, they sell on really well too.
- Amazon. If you’ve seen something you like, 8/10 it will be cheaper on Amazon.
I also did a lot of my shopping online to cut down the stress of shopping and I could also check out reviews of an item before I purchased it.