I love autumn and winter and lots of people ask me why, so I’ve made a list of my reasons….
1) No more flies in my house
2) Wearing tight and jumpers
3) Bonfire night
4) Cosy nights under blankets
5) Yummy stews
7) The colours on the trees, autumn is a beautiful season
8) Building snow men (when we are lucky enough to get snow)
9) Trick or treating with the kids
10) Personal grooming can take a step back! Who will know that you haven’t shaved your legs if you’re wearing jeans?
11) Sleeping in! In the summer it’s “you can’t waste a lovely day lying in bed” no one says that is autumn/winter, it’s the time for hibernating.
12) Frozen beauty. Everything looks beautiful with ice on it. That scary spiders web becomes a beautiful art piece.
13) Good TV. I don’t buy a TV mag, I have sky so have no need but come Christmas time, I always get one, it’s exciting seeing what’s on over Christmas. We record almost all of it and watch in the new year but it’s still exciting!
14) Traditions! Christmas is a time for family and traditions that even your moody teens enjoy and don’t want to change.
If you also love autumn and winter, what are your reasons?