I have been tagged by Jayne at Sticky Mud and Belly Laughs for the 7 things tag, which can include anything you’d like, as long as it’s 7 things. I am a major fan of lists so definitely wanted to join in. The 7 things I’ve chosen is, what I’d like to achieve this year.
- To reach my weight goal. I don’t have too far to go so I’m sure I can .
- To get outdoors more. I got into a terrible habit of only going out when I needed to. I’d love to just go on walks, just because.
- To have more days out. Not necessarily big or expensive but definitely fun.
- To worry less. This is not going to be the easiest but I hope as the year goes on, I find it easier.
- To have less takeaways. We waste so much money on takeaways and it’s not good for our health. I’m going to shop weekly and do a meal plan each week which should help.
- More self care. Just simple things like a face mask now and again, a candle lit bath, a trip to the hairdressers more than once every two years or a cinema trip alone. I think this will help the less stress too.
- To save money. Tom and I are terrible for saving money but we’d really like this year to be the year.
That’s all. What things are you hoping to achieve this year?
Id like to tag anyone who hasn’t joined in yet 🙂