No I’m no pregnant , but I want to be (sort of) My head is so confused! I have pro’s and con’s to having another baby (more con’s) so I really don’t know. The pro’s are simple
- My heart tells me I want another one
- Tom really wants another one
But the con’s are the things that are making it so difficult
- I’m scared. I was really poorly through my pregnancy with Harry, the labour was not what I wanted (horrendous) and I was poorly for 6 month after his birth.
- The house is not big enough. We only have a 3 bed house so we have nowhere to put a baby. The two boys are already sharing and there is barely enough room for Courtney in her room.
- I don’t want to move. We have lived here for 7 years and have slowly made it exactly how we want it. We love the area, it’s close to the schools and shops and we love all the neighbours.
- The teen and tween have said they don’t want us to have another one. A part of me feels bad if I didn’t listen to their wishes but the other half of me thinks that I shouldn’t let my kids decide what I do with my life.
So you can see now why I have such a headache. I know I am very lucky to already have three, I don’t deny that but just because I have three doesn’t mean I’m not allowed to have feelings of wanting another one, does it?
What do you guys think? Sometimes an outsiders view can put things in perspective. I love to read your comments 🙂