As soon as Christmas starts approaching I start getting the “What would *child’s name* like for Christmas” with the little ones you just have to mention their favourite show or character but as soon as they’re teenagers its so much harder because teenagers don’t say a lot. Getting what they would like for Christmas out of them is like getting blood from a stone! But I have found some items that will make even the moodiest of teens share a little smile.
- Food! Any kind of selection box or box of sweets will do but if its the only think you’re buying I would go with a hamper style. American Candy type ones are most popular.
- Gift vouchers. You can’t go wrong with a Amazon/Argos/New Look etc voucher because they can get what they would like themselves. Also if they have an Xbox or PlayStation you can get gift cards for them to spend on the online stores.
- A big bag of toiletries. This may seem like a boring one but they will use them and the parents will definitely be thankful. Teenagers go through so much toiletries in a month, you feel like buying them the shop wouldn’t be enough.
- Take a look in the shops and see what is popular right now I.e pugs, unicorns etc. Teenagers do tend to go with the trends.
- Check out their YouTube watch list and see who they watch. Most youtubers have merchandise to buy.
- Make an amazon wish list with their name on and ask them to add items to it so you can just pick and choose from the list.
- How about a lesson with Young Drivers they have vouchers available too. My two teens loved it!
- Swizzles sweets. They have so many different selections now like big tubs or bags or they tubes of certain ones so you can gift them their favourites.
That’s all I can think of now, do you have any suggestions?