- Breast-like shape for a natural latch and easy switching between breast and bottle
- Contour zone on teat allows for a secure seal reducing air intake and dribbles
- Revolutionary, offset teat angles the bottle for a smooth milk flow
- Unique, ergonomic bottle shape for greater comfort and bottle control
- Super-sensitive teat eliminates excessive air flow
- BPA-free for your ultimate reassurance
Since Jack was born we have bottle fed him. We did do a mix of bottle and breast at the start but then went onto just bottle feeding for a few reasons. Since the beginning we have used Tommee Tippee bottles (in fact we even use their cups for Harry, and now Jack. We’re big fans)
So Jack has always taken to their bottles, even if we have changed the teats or different style bottle of theirs and the Ultra is no different! Jack has taken to it as well as he has the others, if a little more. He’s at the nosy stage now and can be difficult to feed but I do find it’s not as tough with the Ultra.
I have a brand new Ultra bottle to giveaway to one lucky reader 🙂 Please enter the Rafflecopter below to enter. Good luck!