Stamptastic is our “baby”!
We are 2 busy Mums with 6 children under the age of 13 and we were totally fed up with the current labelling options out there!
Somehow, we could never find the time (or inclination!) to sew in or iron on labels and so decided to find an alternative, we wanted to create something that we could use on everything our children could lose, from swimming hats to rulers.
Stamping is so quick and simple that we decided to start with a personalised stamp and then source an ink that is usable on a wide variety of materials.
After almost a year in the planning, trying to fit meetings in around school, nursery and various after-school activities, Stamptastic was born! We love Stamptastic and hope you will too. Francesca & Emma
A personalised stamp usable on most fabrics, metal, wood & some plastics.
No more sewing or ironing on labels. No more losing your pencil case or P.E. kit!
Now you can just stamp everything!
Transparent block for accurate, easy positioning.
We love stamptastic! So So easy to use! I have shown you photos of one with Sharon on but I also got one for both Harry and Jack (I don’t want to reveal their full names) and they’re super easy to use and long lasting.
Well long lasting as in I stamped a top and washed it a couple of times. I will update this blog after a few months of school use and more washes later in the year.
My favourite part is how they’re transparent so really easy to stamp accurately.
Take a look at the how to video of all the ways you can use stamptastic
*We were sent these stamps for the purposes for review but all words and opinions are my own and honest.
I recently discovered Fred’s Box and they very kindly sent us Harry one to try out. He didn’t know he was receiving it so was super excited when he had some post that was just for him!
I could go on about good it is but instead I will show you the video of Harry opening the box and his reaction!
*Spoiler* He loved it.
*We were sent a box free of charge but not asked to write this review. All words and opinions are my own.
Since we started in 2004, we have focused on making the absolute best nametags possible. Some of the things that we are proud of are:
- Our 10 year washing guarantee is unmatched in the name tags industry.
- Our almost 100% customer satisfaction rating is also unmatched among label companies.
- We have been independently tested to have the best labels in the UK.
- Our colour sticker labels stay on clothing better than any other labels we know of.
We were kindly sent some My Name Tags for Harry and Jack. I need some for Harry because he goes back to school in September and Jack will need some when he starts nursery.
My name tags come in either stick form or iron on. And they can be completely personalised. I chose my children’s name with a logo that reflects them. A digger for Harry because he’s mad on them and a truck for Jack because he always points them out.
The website is super easy to use and they were delivered within a couple of days.
Obviously I’ve not had a chance to really test them out but they were easy to apply and do seem like they will last. After a good few months of school, I will update this post!
I have been lucky enough to have a set as a giveaway (you can personalise them exactly how you’d like) just enter the rafflecopter below to be in with a chance 🙂
*I was sent these for the purposes of review but all words and opinions are my own.
SoundMoovz…Muzic by Mooving
Dancing to music is so last year. This is the time for us to make music as we dance. No longer will we follow the music, now the music follows us, introducing SoundMoovz.
SoundMoovz are wearable motion-activated musical bandz that send a Bluetooth signal to the SoundMoovz App on your smart device. By simply moving your wrist and/or ankles; create beats, rhythms and music or layer your beat onto a song. Connect to a wireless speaker for louder music. All you need to do is move to create some amazing beats, the only limit is your imagination!
The bands come with over 400 sounds clips for you to choose from including, but not limited to, hip hop beats, synths, robot, piano and Kung Fu sound effects. Just move in rhythm and they turn into a melody. You can even form your own band with a few friends!
Each of the two SoundMoovz bands included can then be used to make any selected sound, so every time you flick your wrist or ankle, it instantly relays the sound. You can even record your own sounds and add them to the App.
SoundMoovz connect via Bluetooth to your phone and you can use its speaker or connect it to your home sound system or any other amp or speaker for some more serious sounds!
Up to seven bandz can be connected to one phone, so you could wear four (both wrists, ankles and/or shoelaces) or go multiplayer and team up with your friends to create a kinetic band like no other.
SoundMoovz are easy to use, in beginner mode you can simply play your favourite music and add beats rhythms and solos on top of it as you move. With a little practice you can create a whole soundtrack with your friends just by dancing.
- Two motion-activated musical bandz create music by following your body movements
- Connect to the app via Bluetooth to access over 400 sounds and record your own
- Team up with your friends to create amazing music and movements
- Up to seven bands can be connected to one phone
- Future free download includes app with an interactive graphics display to match your music
- The next step in music and dance technology with limitless possibilities!
- Two bands included in each pack
- Band colour will be chosen at random – colours available – Black, Blue and Purple
- Compatiable with iOS 10 and up and Android 4.4 and up.
We had lots of fun playing with these, even the grumpy teenagers. Here we are testing them out 🙂
SoundMoovz are available for £49.99 now from Menkind here: SoundMoovz
The UK’s Biggest Baby & Toddler Show is returning to Sandown Park, Surrey from 6-8 October
The Baby & Toddler Show, supported by Emma’s Diary, returns to the South East this October and with it comes all the shopping and expert advice new and expectant parents need to give their baby the best start in life.
The largest event of its kind in the South East, The Baby & Toddler Show has an unbeatable line-up of big name brands, unique innovative products, local services and experts to give you a helping hand in parenthood and make sure you and your little ones are happy, safe and on-trend too!
During this exciting time in your life you can get all the items you and your baby need, while also meeting lots of other like-minded mums-to-be and new mums, there is so much to explore including….
- Save money and stretch your budget with unbeatable deals on the 150+ top brands and baby essentials
- Guaranteed best prices on car seats, prams, buggies and furniture– find all the big name brands in one place including Bugaboo, iCandy, Maxi Cosi, Silver Cross, Quinny, Mamas & Papas, Britax, Joolz, Cosatto, Babystyle, Orbit Baby, Mee-Go, Cybex, BeSafe, Bloom, Jané, Babyjogger, ickle bubba, Boori and many more…
- With so many beautiful products on show,including 100s of unique, handy products you won’t find on the high street, have a fabulous day out shopping while finding the right products for you and your baby, for whichever stage you are at
- Test, try, compare and buy– meet knowledgeable experts and have hands-on demos
- Hear from expert speakers giving new & expectant parents everything they need to know onsleeping, feeding, budgeting, babywearing, nutrition, first aid and more
Find everything you need in one place and try, test and compare products and get demonstrations from knowledgeable experts so that you get the right products for you including…
Car seats & carriers • Prams • Buggies & travel systems • Cots, beds & furnitureHigh chairs & feeding products • Toys • Baby and toddler safety products • Bouncers & walkersNappies & changing products • Baby & toddler clothing • Weaning products • Maternity clothing & products • Bedding & blankets • Bathing products • Pushchair accessories • Maternity lingerie
I have a pair of tickets to giveaway to one lucky reader. All you have to do is enter the rafflecopter below 🙂
Or if you want tickets now then I have a code to get you 1/3 off your tickets. Just enter BL10 at the checkout!
Having had 4 children myself I’ve obviously had a good shop around when I’ve been expecting and I’ve bought things that I didn’t really need and I’ve bought things that were lifesavers. If I was to have another one (definitely not happening) I know exactly where I would be shopping. Here are my top 5 places to go..
- Apples & Pips. This website is amazing. So many different items and brands and all in one place.
- Kiddicare. If you want to save some money on all the essentials, this is the place to shop. So many bargains to be had.
- Babies R Us. I got so many of my items from here. They not only have some lovely products but if you go at the right time, yo can pick up some bargains.
- Next. they have so many beautiful clothes. Yes they’re a little more expensive than some other places but they wash and last really well and when you baby has outgrown them, they sell on really well too.
- Amazon. If you’ve seen something you like, 8/10 it will be cheaper on Amazon.
I also did a lot of my shopping online to cut down the stress of shopping and I could also check out reviews of an item before I purchased it.