I have been nominated by Biscuit and Cracker for a One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much for nominating me, it has made my day :)
So what is it all about I hear you ask. Well the rules are
1. Thank and link with the person who nominated them.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about him/herself.
4. Nominate 15 or so other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
So here goes with the facts (sorry but I’m a pretty boring person)
- I don’t like tea or coffee (any hot drink actually) or milk, Yuk!
- I have three children. Two with my ex husband and one with my current partner. All 3 call my OH dad because he has been in the older two’s life for 9 years and their biological father doesn’t see them.
- I got married and had my first child when I was 18.
- I am getting married in April 2016.
- I went to school with my OH but we don’t remember each other. We do remember each others friends though :)
- I used to smoke but when I found out my middle child had asthma, I stopped that day and haven’t smoked since (about 6 years now)
- I am qualified in ear piercing.
- The Reading Residence
- Brummy Mummy Of 2
- Three Princess and 1 Dude!
- Mum Turned Mom
- Blogger Mumma
- Two Little Paines
- Emma and Alfie’s World
- Pixie Dusk
- Mental Parentals
- Hodge Podge Days
- Mama Mummy Mum
- RedHead BabyLed
- Single Mother Ahoy
- Northumberland Mam
Now it’s over to you guys :)